© Chipoots
Part One
“hey, what does love mean?”
Mina, Kira and Mochie dropped their melon bread while staring at me shockily.
“omg!!!! K do you have a fever or something?! Some one get a doctor!!!” Mina hurriedly checked my forehead for temperature.
“ooow. Our little baby’s growing up” said Kira while patting my head.
“noooooooo!!!!!! Don’t do this to us K! Your mine!” Mochie hugged me very tightly while pretending to cry.
“People calm down please. I’m just asking”
“HUH?! Oh!” the three of them said in unison before going back to their sits and continued eating their melon bread.
“Gee. Don’t surprise us like that. Well I guess love for me is confusing. You know? You really don’t understand what your feeling’s gonna be next. Sometimes you feel like your gonna cry, yet another minute like your gonna smile, then another minute you feel like your heart’s going to explode. It’s kindah like that.” said Mina while taking little bites from her melon bread.
Kira stood up excitedly “Yeah! You’re so right! Especially in the first time you really fell in love with a guy. You feel so nervous that you thought you’d throw up!”
Mochie leaned on the wall then sighed. “yeah… It’s exactly like that. But sometimes you feel scared you know? It’s like a roller coaster. Once you get a ride on it, the mixture of feelings never stops. It’s very confusing indeed. That’s why you’d get scared” This time Mina, Kira and me stared at Mochie. “what?” she asked after noticing our stares.
Kira laughed “of course you’re talking about girls again huh Chi?”
Mochie glared at Kira “you are so rude. Girls are cute, clean and lovely and like them but I don’t plan to have a relationship with them. I’m not a lesbian you know. So I do like or more like I LOVE some one. And HE IS 100% guy.”
OUR REACTIONS:
Mochie’s forehead crumpled in annoyance “you guys are really rude. It’s the reason why I don’t want to tell anything about this”
RIINNGGG ROOOONGGGGG RIIIINGGGGG ROOOONNGGGGGG
The three of us stood up. “t-time for calss…” said Mina.
“w-we’ll pretend we never heard you say anything Chi… It’s kindah… macabre?”
“uuurrrggghhh!” Mochie stood up angrily and chased after Mina who was running at the same time who was laughing. “you guys are really mean!”
“didn’t I put it in a good word?”
“Shut up! It still means disgusting!”
“Gee! You two are such a kid. Be mature please. Look people are looking” scowled Kira.
Mochie and Mina froze after hearing the word “KID” from Kira’s mouth. Mina smirked “hmmp! Well look who’s talking. Watching animes, liking mangas, crazy over fairy dust and going kyaah! Kyaaah! About power angers at the age of fifteen, just who are you calling kid when you’re a kid your self?”
“pffft!!!! Pwahahahahaahahah!!!! You’re so right Mina!”
Kira glared at the two of them “arrrggghhh the two of you!!! I’m gonna kill youuuuuus!!!!”
“waaaaaaah!!!!” the both of them shouted but laughing at the same time then ran away as Kira started chasing the both of them.
I sighed while looking at my friends. We’re going to be late again for sure. Then the teacher’s gonna scold us. Then we’ll have detention. *sigh* this is so trouble some. I stared at my friends who were having fun chasing each other. I smiled. But then, I guess it’s not too bad if it is with them. I was going to take a bite at my melon bread but a sakura petal fell on the top of it. I looked up. hmmm beautiful… love huh… there is actually many definition for it? I wonder if I can experience those feelings sometimes.
“oooooi!!!! K! hurry up!!!!”
“hai hai… I’m coming”
Hmmm… I wonder… if I really get to experience it…~~~
I love the spring. Because the sakura blossoms’ in spring. And I guess so us does the other flowers. I love looking at them. You might think a guy liking flowers is weird, but I couldn’t care less. Because I simply love them. But it’s also the reason why I hate the winter, because all flowers withered in winter.
“What K? I thought you’d be a girl who’ll love the spring or summer than the winter”
“How did you get into that conclusion?”
“Because you’re always staring at flowers with that expressionless face of yours, who doesn’t care about any one or talk to any one, not to mention that you always have that kind of expression that says ‘I LOVE SPRING!’ whenever you stare at them”
“yeah your right. She does always have that expressionless face.”
“but isn’t that cute? Com’er K. Give onee-chan a hug”
“you guys…. I have no idea what’re you guys talking about anymore.”
I stared at the four girls walking in front of me. The middle girl who looked like a primary school kid with a bobbed hair like she’s wearing a helmet was the one who they called ‘K’. Her features were interesting that it made me laugh. But the other girl whom I’ve guessed her friend said she’s not the girl who would like spring. That’s the kind of girl I would never go out with. Though I do like the fact that she stares at flowers, I think she likes them. Probably…
~~~
“aaarrggh! d**n! Where did those guys run off to? I was just looking at the fish and then their gone from my eyes!” I shouted angrily. Mochie called me up in the morning saying they wanted to hang out. I refused of course since I wanted to sleep some more. It’s Sunday off from school after all. But those girls just couldn’t get over it and went as far as going to my house and kidnapped me!
I walked and search around Shibuya some more. Maybe I’ll get lucky and see at least one of them. But I caught a glimpsed of a flower shop. The flowers looked really nice and fresh that I couldn’t help but sit and stare at it for a long time.
“Do you like Momo flower kid? Aren’t they lovely?”
Kid? I feel like one of my nerves just snapped. I do have a complex of my features looking like a primary kid, even though I’ve always kept it quite. I glared at the guy who was standing next to me. If I’m a kid then his a pineapple! With hair so spiky like that, anyone would think the same as me. The pink, flowery apron doesn’t suit him at all.
“How about it? If you buy a bouquet, I’ll give you discount” he said while smiling at me.
“hmmp!”
“urk! Hey kid! You’re being rude to your elder here!”
I glared at him again and I pointed my finger at him “oi pineapple hair! I’m not a kid! I’m a 15 years old teenager! Hmmp!” I turned my back to walk away from the shop.
“urk! What a rude kid!”
I froze then looked back at him and gave him the tongue “bleeeh!!!Pineapple!” I shouted before running away. When I saw a bench, I sat to catch my breath. Then my phone rang.
<K? where are you?>
“You idiots!!!!!!!!!! I’ve been looking all over for you guys!!! Where are you right now?!”
<…….>
“HELLO?!”
<K-Kiya? Are you ok?>
I could tell that Mochie was shocked at my actions. So I sighed and forced my self to come back to normal “I’m sorry. Where are you guys’ right now?”
<… In Mcoy’s Fiesta… You know? The Filipino restaurant we always go to?>
“Ok. Then I’ll come right away.” I turned off my phone with out saying good bye. I was pretty annoyed that time. I wasn’t my usual self. I usually just glare at them and brush them off. But that guy just made me so mad. It’s because that apron doesn’t suit him.
…
I don’t even know what I’m thinking about. I stood up and started walking towards the restaurant…
~~~
“bleeeh!!!Pineapple hair!”
I stood there frozen. No one ever dared to say anything about my hair because they know I have a big complex about my hair and because THEY KNOW they’re going to get beat up once they mentioned anything about it. And what’s more annoying was that, the person who said it also has a weird bobbed hair! I laughed like a mad man. “COME BACK HERE YOU BOBBED STYLED HAIR KID!!!!” I shouted angrily while pointing at the running culprit.
“what’s wrong Bo-chan?”
“kaa-san if you see a bobbed hair styled girl who looks like a kid comes here. Tell me right away ok? she’s gonna get a beating from me”
“huh? Why?”
“She called me pineapple hair!” I walked inside the store and put down the bucket.
My mother giggled which made me more annoyed “there’s actually some one dare to say that to you?”
“urk! Stop laughing kaa-san. It’s not funny. It’s your fault for marrying a guy like to-chan that’s why I got this hair!”
Instead of stopping my mother giggled some more “don’t let your oto-san hear that or he’ll cry.”
I sighed after sitting on the chair “I’m just lucky I have a beautiful mother. At least I get your good looks!”
My mother smiled “I don’t have any money right now” she said before walking away.
“tsk! I wasn’t even asking it!” I shouted then I heard my mother giggled again.
I looked at the flower in front of the counter. It was a white Lotus flower. Some how and for some reason, the flower looked like the bobbed styled hair kid. I laughed at my own joke. “ah! That’s right. She was that same girl who hates the spring! Oh so she goes to that opposite school?”
I wish I could see her again… because if I do??? I’M SURELY GONNA GIVE HER A BEATING!!!!
~~~
“ne! onigai! Go to the group date with me!”
“No way Kira! You know full well I hate that kindah stuff!”
“Ow come on Chi. You might look like a girl who could kill some big guys, but you’re always keeping the fun on a group date. I really need you!”
“Geh! Somehow you’re pissing me off when you say that. So NO WAY!”
“tssk!” Kira sat on the bench next to Mina.
“Count me in then Kira. I don’t have anything to do today anyway”
Kira’s face lit up and then she hugged Mina tightly “really?! Thank you sooo much my good friend Mina! You’re such a life saver! Not like OTHER PEOPLE!” she glared at Mochie who was eating curry bread.
“even if you try and make me feel guilty I will never go.”
Kira pouted. Then her eyes landed on me. “fuhuhuhu! Then if you’re not coming…” she stood up and sat beside me while putting her arms around my shoulder “ne K chan… would you like to come?” she asked using her cute pleading face.
“no”
“geh! So fast!”
“pfft!! Pwahahahaha! You won’t take down K easily!”
“shut up Chi!” she took a mouth full of air then put her arms around my shoulder again. Then she whispered to my ear“the place that we’re going to, have a lot of yummy cakes and strawberry pudding”
My eyes sparkled at the sound of sweets. “hmmmmmmm!” I imagined the cute little cakes that they make. Strawberry pudding….. “iku! Iku!” I chanted like a kid.
Kira gave a winning smirk at Mochie “wha-?! K?! no way!!!! Aaarrgggh!! Moo! Fine! I’ll go! But you better ask Tina and Mika-chan to come along!”
“I was already planning to. Since it’s a six way group date! Plus you’ll be able to meet my boyfriend too<3!”
“No one’s interested…”
“Shut up.”
“Who would like to meet some one’s bf”
“You too Mina shut it. You guys are just jealous because you have no bf yet. MWAHAHAHAAHAH!!!”
“God you piss me off!” both Mina and Mochie said in unison.
“But the jealous part doesn’t count you though K.”
Hmmmm I want to eat the pudding soon… pu—puu-puuuuuding~!
“She’s not listening”
“She’s probably thinking about the pudding since she’s salivating”
“So that’s how you won her! But yeah. With that look on her face, SHE is thinking about the pudding”
The three of them sighed “she’s a hopeless case”
“Though I’m happy that she’s not interested in guys, yet at the same time I’m worried.”
“Calm down guys. She’s only fifteen”
Puuuding~! Pupupupupuuuuuuuding~! I want to eat it!!! strabewy flavoured puuding!
The three of them sighed again after staring at me.
~~~
“Hello everyone! Alright on with the introductions! This is Tina and Mika. They’re on the same grade as me. This is Mina and that scary looking girl there is Mochie. But she’s harmless so don’t worry”
“Hey! Shut up!” shouted Mochie angrily.
“my name is Kira but I’m taken by Mo-kun already. So I’m off limits” she smiled sweetly at the guy in front of her”
“yeah! So you guys better keep your hands off of her” said Mo-kun
All people around the table except me groaned.
“And that girl there who’s eating lollipop is Kiya”
“She’s off limits! Don’t you guys dare touch her”
“ow she’s sooo cute! Like a little kid!” one of the guy said.
Of course I heard that comment so I looked up and glared at the person who said that
“grrr!”
The guys jolt at my reaction.
“easy there K. mind you she bites when you say that.” Smirked Mochie.
“Sorry guys K’s a bit sensitive about her baby face. Here K I’ve ordered strawberry pudding for you!”
My eyes sparkled as I saw the beautiful pink color of pudding with melted chocolate on the top and a big strawberry standing on the middle. “puuding!” I said happily.
“cccccccuuuuuuuuuute~!” all of the people in that room said. But I wasn’t paying attention to them. I was just looking intently at the pudding.
“Wait. I thought this is a six way date? Where’s the others?” asked Mina.
“ah! Yeah that’s right. The other two will be coming late. They told me to start with out them” Said the guy next to Mo-kun who was called Kenichi
All of them started their conversation but I wasn’t paying any attention to any of them. I was just eating my pudding happily. Hmmmmm yummy! Puuuuding <3~! But when do I have to get home? I want to watch The Adventures of Nobita and Doraemon and that DVD I bought last time. But ow well… they feed me cakes and this pudding so I guess its ok.
“Sorry we’re late! This guy here is hard to catch so we took a long time.” Shouted some one.
“waaah! Handsome!” I could hear Tina and Mika gasp.
“hm?” <-- Guy 1
“oh?” <-- Guy 2
“BOBBED HAIR KID!” “MOCHIE-CHIN!” both the guy shouted together. “I FINALLY FOUND YOU!”
“WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?”
It’ll be good if I could take this at home and eat them while I watch movies… “it’ll be heaven!” I shouted with out thinking. Then I looked around me as I felt every one’s eyes on me then back to Mochie. “Huh? What?” I asked.
“hey, what does love mean?”
Mina, Kira and Mochie dropped their melon bread while staring at me shockily.
“omg!!!! K do you have a fever or something?! Some one get a doctor!!!” Mina hurriedly checked my forehead for temperature.
“ooow. Our little baby’s growing up” said Kira while patting my head.
“noooooooo!!!!!! Don’t do this to us K! Your mine!” Mochie hugged me very tightly while pretending to cry.
“People calm down please. I’m just asking”
“HUH?! Oh!” the three of them said in unison before going back to their sits and continued eating their melon bread.
“Gee. Don’t surprise us like that. Well I guess love for me is confusing. You know? You really don’t understand what your feeling’s gonna be next. Sometimes you feel like your gonna cry, yet another minute like your gonna smile, then another minute you feel like your heart’s going to explode. It’s kindah like that.” said Mina while taking little bites from her melon bread.
Kira stood up excitedly “Yeah! You’re so right! Especially in the first time you really fell in love with a guy. You feel so nervous that you thought you’d throw up!”
Mochie leaned on the wall then sighed. “yeah… It’s exactly like that. But sometimes you feel scared you know? It’s like a roller coaster. Once you get a ride on it, the mixture of feelings never stops. It’s very confusing indeed. That’s why you’d get scared” This time Mina, Kira and me stared at Mochie. “what?” she asked after noticing our stares.
Kira laughed “of course you’re talking about girls again huh Chi?”
Mochie glared at Kira “you are so rude. Girls are cute, clean and lovely and like them but I don’t plan to have a relationship with them. I’m not a lesbian you know. So I do like or more like I LOVE some one. And HE IS 100% guy.”
OUR REACTIONS:
Mochie’s forehead crumpled in annoyance “you guys are really rude. It’s the reason why I don’t want to tell anything about this”
RIINNGGG ROOOONGGGGG RIIIINGGGGG ROOOONNGGGGGG
The three of us stood up. “t-time for calss…” said Mina.
“w-we’ll pretend we never heard you say anything Chi… It’s kindah… macabre?”
“uuurrrggghhh!” Mochie stood up angrily and chased after Mina who was running at the same time who was laughing. “you guys are really mean!”
“didn’t I put it in a good word?”
“Shut up! It still means disgusting!”
“Gee! You two are such a kid. Be mature please. Look people are looking” scowled Kira.
Mochie and Mina froze after hearing the word “KID” from Kira’s mouth. Mina smirked “hmmp! Well look who’s talking. Watching animes, liking mangas, crazy over fairy dust and going kyaah! Kyaaah! About power angers at the age of fifteen, just who are you calling kid when you’re a kid your self?”
“pffft!!!! Pwahahahahaahahah!!!! You’re so right Mina!”
Kira glared at the two of them “arrrggghhh the two of you!!! I’m gonna kill youuuuuus!!!!”
“waaaaaaah!!!!” the both of them shouted but laughing at the same time then ran away as Kira started chasing the both of them.
I sighed while looking at my friends. We’re going to be late again for sure. Then the teacher’s gonna scold us. Then we’ll have detention. *sigh* this is so trouble some. I stared at my friends who were having fun chasing each other. I smiled. But then, I guess it’s not too bad if it is with them. I was going to take a bite at my melon bread but a sakura petal fell on the top of it. I looked up. hmmm beautiful… love huh… there is actually many definition for it? I wonder if I can experience those feelings sometimes.
“oooooi!!!! K! hurry up!!!!”
“hai hai… I’m coming”
Hmmm… I wonder… if I really get to experience it…~~~
I love the spring. Because the sakura blossoms’ in spring. And I guess so us does the other flowers. I love looking at them. You might think a guy liking flowers is weird, but I couldn’t care less. Because I simply love them. But it’s also the reason why I hate the winter, because all flowers withered in winter.
“What K? I thought you’d be a girl who’ll love the spring or summer than the winter”
“How did you get into that conclusion?”
“Because you’re always staring at flowers with that expressionless face of yours, who doesn’t care about any one or talk to any one, not to mention that you always have that kind of expression that says ‘I LOVE SPRING!’ whenever you stare at them”
“yeah your right. She does always have that expressionless face.”
“but isn’t that cute? Com’er K. Give onee-chan a hug”
“you guys…. I have no idea what’re you guys talking about anymore.”
I stared at the four girls walking in front of me. The middle girl who looked like a primary school kid with a bobbed hair like she’s wearing a helmet was the one who they called ‘K’. Her features were interesting that it made me laugh. But the other girl whom I’ve guessed her friend said she’s not the girl who would like spring. That’s the kind of girl I would never go out with. Though I do like the fact that she stares at flowers, I think she likes them. Probably…
~~~
“aaarrggh! d**n! Where did those guys run off to? I was just looking at the fish and then their gone from my eyes!” I shouted angrily. Mochie called me up in the morning saying they wanted to hang out. I refused of course since I wanted to sleep some more. It’s Sunday off from school after all. But those girls just couldn’t get over it and went as far as going to my house and kidnapped me!
I walked and search around Shibuya some more. Maybe I’ll get lucky and see at least one of them. But I caught a glimpsed of a flower shop. The flowers looked really nice and fresh that I couldn’t help but sit and stare at it for a long time.
“Do you like Momo flower kid? Aren’t they lovely?”
Kid? I feel like one of my nerves just snapped. I do have a complex of my features looking like a primary kid, even though I’ve always kept it quite. I glared at the guy who was standing next to me. If I’m a kid then his a pineapple! With hair so spiky like that, anyone would think the same as me. The pink, flowery apron doesn’t suit him at all.
“How about it? If you buy a bouquet, I’ll give you discount” he said while smiling at me.
“hmmp!”
“urk! Hey kid! You’re being rude to your elder here!”
I glared at him again and I pointed my finger at him “oi pineapple hair! I’m not a kid! I’m a 15 years old teenager! Hmmp!” I turned my back to walk away from the shop.
“urk! What a rude kid!”
I froze then looked back at him and gave him the tongue “bleeeh!!!Pineapple!” I shouted before running away. When I saw a bench, I sat to catch my breath. Then my phone rang.
<K? where are you?>
“You idiots!!!!!!!!!! I’ve been looking all over for you guys!!! Where are you right now?!”
<…….>
“HELLO?!”
<K-Kiya? Are you ok?>
I could tell that Mochie was shocked at my actions. So I sighed and forced my self to come back to normal “I’m sorry. Where are you guys’ right now?”
<… In Mcoy’s Fiesta… You know? The Filipino restaurant we always go to?>
“Ok. Then I’ll come right away.” I turned off my phone with out saying good bye. I was pretty annoyed that time. I wasn’t my usual self. I usually just glare at them and brush them off. But that guy just made me so mad. It’s because that apron doesn’t suit him.
…
I don’t even know what I’m thinking about. I stood up and started walking towards the restaurant…
~~~
“bleeeh!!!Pineapple hair!”
I stood there frozen. No one ever dared to say anything about my hair because they know I have a big complex about my hair and because THEY KNOW they’re going to get beat up once they mentioned anything about it. And what’s more annoying was that, the person who said it also has a weird bobbed hair! I laughed like a mad man. “COME BACK HERE YOU BOBBED STYLED HAIR KID!!!!” I shouted angrily while pointing at the running culprit.
“what’s wrong Bo-chan?”
“kaa-san if you see a bobbed hair styled girl who looks like a kid comes here. Tell me right away ok? she’s gonna get a beating from me”
“huh? Why?”
“She called me pineapple hair!” I walked inside the store and put down the bucket.
My mother giggled which made me more annoyed “there’s actually some one dare to say that to you?”
“urk! Stop laughing kaa-san. It’s not funny. It’s your fault for marrying a guy like to-chan that’s why I got this hair!”
Instead of stopping my mother giggled some more “don’t let your oto-san hear that or he’ll cry.”
I sighed after sitting on the chair “I’m just lucky I have a beautiful mother. At least I get your good looks!”
My mother smiled “I don’t have any money right now” she said before walking away.
“tsk! I wasn’t even asking it!” I shouted then I heard my mother giggled again.
I looked at the flower in front of the counter. It was a white Lotus flower. Some how and for some reason, the flower looked like the bobbed styled hair kid. I laughed at my own joke. “ah! That’s right. She was that same girl who hates the spring! Oh so she goes to that opposite school?”
I wish I could see her again… because if I do??? I’M SURELY GONNA GIVE HER A BEATING!!!!
~~~
“ne! onigai! Go to the group date with me!”
“No way Kira! You know full well I hate that kindah stuff!”
“Ow come on Chi. You might look like a girl who could kill some big guys, but you’re always keeping the fun on a group date. I really need you!”
“Geh! Somehow you’re pissing me off when you say that. So NO WAY!”
“tssk!” Kira sat on the bench next to Mina.
“Count me in then Kira. I don’t have anything to do today anyway”
Kira’s face lit up and then she hugged Mina tightly “really?! Thank you sooo much my good friend Mina! You’re such a life saver! Not like OTHER PEOPLE!” she glared at Mochie who was eating curry bread.
“even if you try and make me feel guilty I will never go.”
Kira pouted. Then her eyes landed on me. “fuhuhuhu! Then if you’re not coming…” she stood up and sat beside me while putting her arms around my shoulder “ne K chan… would you like to come?” she asked using her cute pleading face.
“no”
“geh! So fast!”
“pfft!! Pwahahahaha! You won’t take down K easily!”
“shut up Chi!” she took a mouth full of air then put her arms around my shoulder again. Then she whispered to my ear“the place that we’re going to, have a lot of yummy cakes and strawberry pudding”
My eyes sparkled at the sound of sweets. “hmmmmmmm!” I imagined the cute little cakes that they make. Strawberry pudding….. “iku! Iku!” I chanted like a kid.
Kira gave a winning smirk at Mochie “wha-?! K?! no way!!!! Aaarrgggh!! Moo! Fine! I’ll go! But you better ask Tina and Mika-chan to come along!”
“I was already planning to. Since it’s a six way group date! Plus you’ll be able to meet my boyfriend too<3!”
“No one’s interested…”
“Shut up.”
“Who would like to meet some one’s bf”
“You too Mina shut it. You guys are just jealous because you have no bf yet. MWAHAHAHAAHAH!!!”
“God you piss me off!” both Mina and Mochie said in unison.
“But the jealous part doesn’t count you though K.”
Hmmmm I want to eat the pudding soon… pu—puu-puuuuuding~!
“She’s not listening”
“She’s probably thinking about the pudding since she’s salivating”
“So that’s how you won her! But yeah. With that look on her face, SHE is thinking about the pudding”
The three of them sighed “she’s a hopeless case”
“Though I’m happy that she’s not interested in guys, yet at the same time I’m worried.”
“Calm down guys. She’s only fifteen”
Puuuding~! Pupupupupuuuuuuuding~! I want to eat it!!! strabewy flavoured puuding!
The three of them sighed again after staring at me.
~~~
“Hello everyone! Alright on with the introductions! This is Tina and Mika. They’re on the same grade as me. This is Mina and that scary looking girl there is Mochie. But she’s harmless so don’t worry”
“Hey! Shut up!” shouted Mochie angrily.
“my name is Kira but I’m taken by Mo-kun already. So I’m off limits” she smiled sweetly at the guy in front of her”
“yeah! So you guys better keep your hands off of her” said Mo-kun
All people around the table except me groaned.
“And that girl there who’s eating lollipop is Kiya”
“She’s off limits! Don’t you guys dare touch her”
“ow she’s sooo cute! Like a little kid!” one of the guy said.
Of course I heard that comment so I looked up and glared at the person who said that
“grrr!”
The guys jolt at my reaction.
“easy there K. mind you she bites when you say that.” Smirked Mochie.
“Sorry guys K’s a bit sensitive about her baby face. Here K I’ve ordered strawberry pudding for you!”
My eyes sparkled as I saw the beautiful pink color of pudding with melted chocolate on the top and a big strawberry standing on the middle. “puuding!” I said happily.
“cccccccuuuuuuuuuute~!” all of the people in that room said. But I wasn’t paying attention to them. I was just looking intently at the pudding.
“Wait. I thought this is a six way date? Where’s the others?” asked Mina.
“ah! Yeah that’s right. The other two will be coming late. They told me to start with out them” Said the guy next to Mo-kun who was called Kenichi
All of them started their conversation but I wasn’t paying any attention to any of them. I was just eating my pudding happily. Hmmmmm yummy! Puuuuding <3~! But when do I have to get home? I want to watch The Adventures of Nobita and Doraemon and that DVD I bought last time. But ow well… they feed me cakes and this pudding so I guess its ok.
“Sorry we’re late! This guy here is hard to catch so we took a long time.” Shouted some one.
“waaah! Handsome!” I could hear Tina and Mika gasp.
“hm?” <-- Guy 1
“oh?” <-- Guy 2
“BOBBED HAIR KID!” “MOCHIE-CHIN!” both the guy shouted together. “I FINALLY FOUND YOU!”
“WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?”
It’ll be good if I could take this at home and eat them while I watch movies… “it’ll be heaven!” I shouted with out thinking. Then I looked around me as I felt every one’s eyes on me then back to Mochie. “Huh? What?” I asked.

No comments:
Post a Comment