Cuteki cute

Friday, 29 April 2011

Part Two

© Chipoots


Part Two

I hate noisy places. They make my head hurt. Specially places with a lot of lights. The sparkly light annoys me. Yet why in the world am I here in the Center Gai Shibuya?!!! The noisiest place in Tokyo?!!!

“hurry Bon-chan! We’re already late!”

I looked at the guy who was walking hurriedly in front of me. Yes every body. It’s this guy’s fault why I’m here right now. “I’m going back” I was about to go but he caught me.

“Don’t you dare. Come on! You have nothing to do anyway but stare at flowers!”

My forehead crumpled “is there anything bad at looking at beautiful flowers?”
He looked at me with a clueless face “yeah. It’s weird”

“urk! CHIIIKA… I’m going to kill you!”

“ah! Yabai!” Chika ran while laughing as I started to chased after him. But then he stopped and so did I “we’re here.”

O gee! I just dug my own grave. I sighed. “Fine, since we’re already here. But you better buy me vanilla pudding!”

Chika giggled “hai hai. I’ll buy you one”

“stop laughing”

“hai hai, I’ll stop”

“Seriously stop.” we entered the video-k bar. After asking some questions about the room our friends were in, we walked through a small corridor with many doors with numbers on each of them. *sigh* seriously. I would rather lie in my bed reading one of Tim Winton’s book and stare at the flowers in our back garden. I might not look like it because of my spiky hair, tall height and a well built body, but I really love quite things than hanging out in a busy streets like where I am right now.

“oh! Where here!” Chika opened the door and we got in “Sorry we’re late! This guy here is hard to catch so we took a long time.” he shouted as every one’s eyes were on us except for bobbed hair styled kid.

“geh!” I heard the girl next to the BOBBED HAIR STYLED kid grunted.

“hm?” bobbed hair styled kid?

“oh?”

t-that’s! I pointed my finger at the kid in my left side and Chika did the same thing to the girl beside the bobbed hair styled kid.“BOBBED HAIR KID!” “MOCHIE-CHIN!” we said at the same time. “I FINALLY FOUND YOU!” “WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!”

Every one’s eyes stared at me and Chika then turn to the other two girls in our left side. Finally the bobbed hair styled girl who was eating at the time looked up. “It’ll be heaven! huh? What?”

“Bobbed hair styled girl. I’ve been looking all over for you for a week now. But finally!!! I could finally! Get my revenge on you!” I pointed my fingers at her.

Have you ever faced an enemy who doesn’t care about anything? Whether you point a finger at them or you tell how ugly they are but they won’t even move an eyebrow? Well let me tell you one fact about them every one, THEY’RE THE MOST ANNOYING CREATURE IN THE WORLD!

The bobbed hair styled girl stared at me while eating her pudding. “dare da?” was all she asked.

Before I thought only a nerve snapped but this time I feel like I’m going to erupt like a volcano. HOW DARE SHE FORGET ABOUT ME! ME! WHO SHE CRIMED!

“huh?” finally, Chika took his eyes off the other girl next to the bobbed girl then looked at the bobbed girl. “oh that’s why you’re here Mochie-chin. Kiya! So cute as ever!

But do you know each other?” he asked to me and bobbed girl, who’s name I only learned, Kiya.

“YES I KNOW HER” “no. Don’t know him”

“Urk!” I stared at her. Seriously? She really did forget?

“Hold on. You guys are seriously confusing us. Do you guys know each other by any chance?” asked Mokito.

“Ah. I and Mochie-chin are childhood friends. And Kiya used to come to Mochie-chin’s house so I knew her then”

“I knew I have a bad feeling about coming here” grunted Mochie. “But how do you guys know each other?”

This is the second time some one asked me that. God they really are child hood friends “that girl sinned me!”

Every one fell into silence. The only noise I hear around at the time was the falling microphone on the ground as the girl who was holding it let it go after the shock.

“WHAT?!” they all shouted.

“h-hey Bon-chan. Y-your joking right?” asked Chika with a look of surprised.

“no. she really did sinned me.”

“nooo! My K chan!!! You are pure! So please stay puuuure!” shouted the girl called Mochie.

“t-this is unexpected.” Said Motoki’s girlfriend Kira.

“y-yeah. I-I totally didn’t expect.” And the girl next to her.

Then the other two girls in the far corner nodded.

It didn’t take me long to realize that they were making wrong assumptions “hey! You people! Wait! I don’t mean it like that!” I shouted. “urrgghh!” I sat on the sat next to Chika, who sat down before me in frustration. “What I meant to say is that she said some thing mean to me. I told you guys about the girl who dares to call me pineapple hair yeah? Well she’s in front of you right now” I can tell she was listening. But she stared at me like an idiot who cannot understand a single word I say while continuously eating her strawberry pudding. It was nerve wracking and I can feel my cool losing bit by bit. “are you seriously going to continue that act?”

…

“why don’t you say something?”

…

I stood up and then hit the table “THAT’S IT! LET’S TAKE THIS OUTSIDE!”

"okay okay. Relax Bon-chan. She's a girl." Mutoki kun pulled me down so I had no choice but to sit.

She continued staring at me. It was uncomfortable but she doesn't seem to want to stop staring at my face. Slowly, slowly, I felt my cheeks plush. Why does she keep staring!!! everybody seem to got over the two of us and continued their business. Others went to sing and some went to talk to each other. But the two of us? we stared at each other. Yeah, you read that right! for the whole 20 minutes! we just sat and stared at each other. Even after the Bobbed hair kid finished her pudding. It was like a competition. Once you look away, you lose. So I kept my eyes on hers while studying every part of her face. She was very cute. Her hair sure does have a funny style but it suite her very much. Number of times I have to restrain my self from pinching her cheeks? 10. Number of times I have to abandon the thought? 10. Before i thought she resemble a white Lotus flower but now i think she would suit the Momo flower.

"here Bon-chan. Your vanilla pudding" Chikai handed me a bowl of white pudding. My eyes sparkled at the sight of it "hmmm! puding!"

"here K. Another strawberry Pudding" I heard Mochie said.

I took a glance in front of me. Her attention to me seem to dis-appear and turned to the strawberry pudding in front of her. Her eyes sparkled like mine while staring at the food. Hmm she loves strawberry pudding too?

I jolt as she caught my eyes. geh! she caught me! I left her alone and started eating my pudding. after biting the sweet, creamy and soft substance of the vanilla pudding I seem to forget about her for a bit "hmmm! yummy!" I said like a little kid.

Let me ask you a question. Would you ever get comfortable eating your most favorite food if some one's staring at you like your a freak show? No yeah? so I looked up and glared at bobbed hair style kid "what?"

"ah!" For the first time she spoke! "I remember. Your pine chan!"

Isn't it very annoying when a person speak for the first time in a long moment and all she said was an insult? don't you feel like throwing every furniture you see in place? because that's how exactly I felt. But since I'm good at controlling my anger I smiled and I can guarantee you, it wasn't a happy one "what do you mean pine chan?"

Then she smiled at me. A smile that can get any angry, hard hearts go soft. SHE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO CUUUUUUTE!!!!!!! and with that, I broke my restrain and pinch her cheeks...

Despite that, she still looked at me with expressionless face.

But the people around me was very surprised. Number of times the microphone was let go? 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment